The Party Party Party Podcast is where friends of Andrew W.K. get together and have FUN! You are invited to our party where everything from the lighthearted to the deeper aspects of Andrew W.K.’s world are explored. While listening you will feel like you’re hanging out with some of your buddies. Like them, sometimes it’s insightful, sometimes it’s compelling, and sometimes it’s totally stupid. The party starts now!
- First Impressions | Episode 9 Party Party Party Podcast March 3, 2018We’ve had a few days to listen to Andrew WK’s latest album, “You’re Not Alone,” and here are our first impressions.
- How To Listen To Music | Episode 8 Party Party Party Podcast February 16, 2018We talk about how Andrew WK has leaked two more songs on his latest album, the most optimal way to listen to music, the antidote to cynicism and making the first listen special! Party!
- Ever Again! | Episode 7 Party Party Party Podcast February 2, 2018We talk Andrew WK’s latest single and music video “Ever Again”, party wavelengths and easter eggs. Also covered is Andrew’s brief and funny moment in the spotlight on NPR’s Morning Edition.
- New Single and Presence In Partying! | Episode 6 Party Party Party Podcast January 12, 2018Andrew WK’s new single and we discuss buddhism’s idea of presence in partying!
- You’re Not Alone! | Episode 5 Party Party Party Podcast January 11, 2018This week we discuss the release of Andrew’s latest album You’re Not Alone, play WWAWKD?, read one star I Get Wet reviews, discuss personal uniforms, posthumous recognition and party!
I write posts about philosophy, media, self-improvement, movies, writing, being an employee, meditation and sometimes current events. It’s how I practice seeing clearly:
“The greatest thing a human soul ever does in this world is to see something and tell what it saw in a plain way. Hundreds of people can talk for one who can think, but thousands can think for one who can see. To see clearly is poetry, prophecy and religion, all in one.” -John Ruskin
- Inciting Incident FS > CF You want to be able to support a family. You want to enjoy the leisure activities that signal a successful life like golf, skiing and traveling to exotic destinations. There’s more to life than …Read More »
- Losing your mind is usually associated with diminishing mental health — that’s not what I’m encouraging here. Instead, consider the perspective that all pain comes from the mind. As Michael Singer, author of The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond …Read More »
- Bemoaning the deluge of comic book movies, reboots and sequels as Hollywood scrapes the bottom of the intellectual property barrel has become cliche. Despite our cries for relief, it doesn’t look like Hollywood has any intention of slowing down …Read More »
- This supercut of cliche instagram travel photos reminds me on Don Delillo’s book White Noise. It’s the chapter where Jack and Murray, both professors at a midwest college, go to see “the most photographed barn in America.” On …Read More »
- As the competition for our attention has gotten more cutthroat, so has the narrativization of everything. In the war for clicks and pageviews, the content with the most dumbed-down, most easily digestible point of view wins. It’s so tempting …Read More »
Read A Book
I've written two novels.
New Book in 2018
Third time's a charm.
"A Tight, gritty and wildly imaginative thriller."
My first self-published novel. Comes with authentic first edition run-on sentences and spelling mistakes.
Watch A Video
Shorts, essays, ideas, fiction. Click the icon below to go to my channel.