The Party Party Party Podcast is where friends of Andrew W.K. get together and have FUN! You are invited to our party where everything from the lighthearted to the deeper aspects of Andrew W.K.’s world are explored. While listening you will feel like you’re hanging out with some of your buddies. Like them, sometimes it’s insightful, sometimes it’s compelling, and sometimes it’s totally stupid. The party starts now!
- You’re Not Alone Tour | Episode 11 | Party Party Party Podcast September 11, 2018We discuss partying with Andrew on his latest tour and his new music video for “You’re Not Alone.” Also: flossing, injuries while partying, what makes for the and best party experience.
- We Don’t Know! | Episode 10 Party Party Party Podcast May 31, 2018We dive deep into everything we don’t know about Andrew WK’s song “I Don’t Know Anything.” I don’t know!
- First Impressions | Episode 9 Party Party Party Podcast March 3, 2018We’ve had a few days to listen to Andrew WK’s latest album, “You’re Not Alone,” and here are our first impressions.
- How To Listen To Music | Episode 8 Party Party Party Podcast February 16, 2018We talk about how Andrew WK has leaked two more songs on his latest album, the most optimal way to listen to music, the antidote to cynicism and making the first listen special! Party!
- Ever Again! | Episode 7 Party Party Party Podcast February 2, 2018We talk Andrew WK’s latest single and music video “Ever Again”, party wavelengths and easter eggs. Also covered is Andrew’s brief and funny moment in the spotlight on NPR’s Morning Edition.
I write posts about philosophy, media, self-improvement, movies, writing, being an employee, meditation and sometimes current events. It’s how I practice seeing clearly:
“The greatest thing a human soul ever does in this world is to see something and tell what it saw in a plain way. Hundreds of people can talk for one who can think, but thousands can think for one who can see. To see clearly is poetry, prophecy and religion, all in one.” -John Ruskin
- Ancient philosophy teaches that the present is enough for happiness because it allows us to satisfy our simplest and most necessary desires. The idea is that there are natural desires, and unnatural desires. Natural desires are always available, or …Read More »
- We tend to believe that we are rational, profit-seeking, self-interested, long-term players, with access to information and the time and inclination to process it. Therefore the only things we would spend time and money on are things that we …Read More »
- How much of your life is a result of unconscious beliefs and values? We generally think that the things we feel, believe, perceive and the way we behave are some kind of natural essence of who we are. Further, …Read More »
- Which horizontal line looks longer? Turns out it’s an illusion called the Müller-Lyer Illusion. The horizontal lines are the same length. Here’s the thing: Even after we have measured the lines and found them to be equal and …Read More »
- I saw the Mr. Rogers documentary , “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” and something Rogers said struck me. “What we see and hear on the screen is part of who we become.” I completely agree. The information we consume affects …Read More »
Watch A Video
Shorts, essays, ideas, fiction. Click the icon below to go to my channel.