The Party Party Party Podcast is where friends of Andrew W.K. get together and have FUN! You are invited to our party where everything from the lighthearted to the deeper aspects of Andrew W.K.’s world are explored. While listening you will feel like you’re hanging out with some of your buddies. Like them, sometimes it’s insightful, sometimes it’s compelling, and sometimes it’s totally stupid. The party starts now!
- You’re Not Alone Tour | Episode 11 | Party Party Party Podcast September 11, 2018We discuss partying with Andrew on his latest tour and his new music video for “You’re Not Alone.” Also: flossing, injuries while partying, what makes for the and best party experience.
- We Don’t Know! | Episode 10 Party Party Party Podcast May 31, 2018We dive deep into everything we don’t know about Andrew WK’s song “I Don’t Know Anything.” I don’t know!
- First Impressions | Episode 9 Party Party Party Podcast March 3, 2018We’ve had a few days to listen to Andrew WK’s latest album, “You’re Not Alone,” and here are our first impressions.
- How To Listen To Music | Episode 8 Party Party Party Podcast February 16, 2018We talk about how Andrew WK has leaked two more songs on his latest album, the most optimal way to listen to music, the antidote to cynicism and making the first listen special! Party!
- Ever Again! | Episode 7 Party Party Party Podcast February 2, 2018We talk Andrew WK’s latest single and music video “Ever Again”, party wavelengths and easter eggs. Also covered is Andrew’s brief and funny moment in the spotlight on NPR’s Morning Edition.
I write posts about philosophy, media, self-improvement, movies, writing, being an employee, meditation and sometimes current events. It’s how I practice seeing clearly:
“The greatest thing a human soul ever does in this world is to see something and tell what it saw in a plain way. Hundreds of people can talk for one who can think, but thousands can think for one who can see. To see clearly is poetry, prophecy and religion, all in one.” -John Ruskin
- I watched 71 movies. My favorites were: I don’t feel at home in this world anymore Dunkirk Goodtime Ken Burns The Vietnam War Game Night Wild Wild Country Tully American Animals Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse I watched 132 episodes …Read More »
- Avoiding danger is a key survival skill for any species. One way our species accomplished this was by developing systems in our brains over tens of thousands of years that would make it unavoidable for us to not notice …Read More »
- Douglas Rushkoff in Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: “We have set in place an economic system whose growth works against our own prosperity.” He explains that the central assumption of our economic lives — that further economic growth …Read More »
- A quote by Peter Marin in his article Spiritual Obedience (Harpers Magazine Feb 1979) from Sam Harris’ book Waking Up A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion, does a great job of articulating a particular vulnerability we all have as …Read More »
- In his Book Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari calls it the cognitive revolution. About 70,000 years ago a genetic mutation altered the inner wiring of Homo sapiens, enabling them to think and communicate in unprecedented ways. Humans began telling stories …Read More »
Watch A Video
Shorts, essays, ideas, fiction. Click the icon below to go to my channel.