The Party Party Party Podcast is where friends of Andrew W.K. get together and have FUN! You are invited to our party where everything from the lighthearted to the deeper aspects of Andrew W.K.’s world are explored. While listening you will feel like you’re hanging out with some of your buddies. Like them, sometimes it’s insightful, sometimes it’s compelling, and sometimes it’s totally stupid. The party starts now!
- New Single and Presence In Partying! | Episode 6 Party Party Party Podcast January 12, 2018Andrew WK’s new single and we discuss buddhism’s idea of presence in partying!
- You’re Not Alone! | Episode 5 Party Party Party Podcast January 11, 2018This week we discuss the release of Andrew’s latest album You’re Not Alone, play WWAWKD?, read one star I Get Wet reviews, discuss personal uniforms, posthumous recognition and party!
- What Is Authenticity? | Episode 4 Party Party Party Podcast January 11, 2018What does authenticity mean? How authentic is Andrew WK? Does it matter? Continue reading →
- Define Party & Conspiracies | Episode 3 Party Party Party Podcast January 11, 2018This week we start a new segment called "What Would Andrew WK Do?". We begin to discuss controversial conspiracy theories and the definition of "party". Continue reading →
- Lineage and Passion | Episode 2 Party Party Party Podcast January 11, 2018n this episode we discuss Andrew WK's current tour, our Andrew WK "lineage" and "finding your passion". As discussed near the end of the podcast, here is the video mentioned: www.espguitars.com/videos/2033542 Continue reading →
I write posts about philosophy, media, self-improvement, movies, writing, being an employee and sometimes current events. It’s how I practice seeing clearly:
“The greatest thing a human soul ever does in this world is to see something and tell what it saw in a plain way. Hundreds of people can talk for one who can think, but thousands can think for one who can see. To see clearly is poetry, prophecy and religion, all in one.” -John Ruskin
- The verdict appears to be in: smartphones are ruining us. They’re making kids depressed, causing parents to neglect their kids, ripping our society apart and ruining our attention spans. As a result Apple shareholders recently wrote a public letter …Read More »
- In our society there is a lot riding on your career. Far from just paying the bills, a career needs to provide meaning, status, belonging and happiness – in a word, Fulfilling. The list of required attributes for a …Read More »
- I watched 87 movies in 2017, the lowest number since 2012. Overall, not a memorable year for movies. These were my favorite: Arrival Lion Baby Driver Trainspotting 2 Logan Lucky OJ Simpson Made In America I watched 196 …Read More »
- There is no question that social media apps provide immense value by giving us information to help us be informed. But that’s not all you get when you use social media apps. You also get unsolicited clickbait that’s not …Read More »
- Obviously these three movies; a dark comedy, a bio-pic and a family Christmas movie, are not all equally good, right? Yet all three, boasting a rating of 81%, would lead you to believe that you should enjoy all three …Read More »
Read A Book
I've written two novels.
New Book in 2018
Third time's a charm.
"A Tight, gritty and wildly imaginative thriller."
My first self-published novel. Comes with authentic first edition run-on sentences and spelling mistakes.
Watch A Video
Shorts, essays, ideas, fiction. Click the icon below to go to my channel.